Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
Gift Vouchers terms and conditions
Updated 14 July 2020
1) These gift voucher terms apply to gift vouchers purchased online through the Harris and Erel Art website (www.harrisanderelart.com).
2) Harris and Erel Art reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Harris and Erel Art gift vouchers at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Harris and Erel Art gift voucher constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift voucher terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Harris and Erel Art gift vouchers remain the property of Harris and Erel Art who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
3) The value of your Harris and Erel Art gift voucher can be redeemed online at www.harrisanderelart.com
4) The gift voucher balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
5) The maximum amount that an individual Harris and Erel Art gift voucher can hold is £2500.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers.
6) A Gift voucher expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
7) Gift vouchers may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an online order.
8) Only one gift voucher may be used per online order.
9) You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift voucher following delivery. In cases where your Harris and Erel Art gift voucher is stolen, Harris and Erel Art is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Harris and Erel Art cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a Harris and Erel Art gift voucher as a result of theft or fraud. All Harris and Erel Art gift vouchers have a unique code which is required for online purchases. Harris and Erel Art cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the code has become known to another party.
10) Please retain an expired gift voucher should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift voucher that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift voucher or in the event that you have discarded or misplaced your original card, issued on a new Harris and Erel Art gift voucher. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift voucher, the refund will be credited to your gift voucher in the first instance.
11) If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a Harris and Erel Art gift voucher and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the Harris and Erel Art gift voucher in the first instance.
12) If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by Harris and Erel gift voucher, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card).